Open Learning Macro (Confluence - Cloud)
Open Learning Macro:
Open Learning allows any user to discover & view the right lesson based on their needs, rather than forcing them to look at the whole course. It progressively guides learners to related formal courses depending on their interest.
Open Learning macro enables to embed open learning in confluence pages.
To insert this macro, open the macro browser and select EduBrite Open Learning macro.
Macro provides option to select panels those you want to include Open Learning.
Once the macro is embedded, open learning looks as shown below, User can access confluence page and Open learning will be presented on that page.
- Quick Start with Default Settings
- Getting Started
- Gilly for Confluence Cloud
- Gilly's Architecture
- Proxy Setting
- User Management inside Microsite
- User Management inside Gilly
- Access Control and UI Configuration
- Caching of Items
- Training Dashboard
- Managing default Training Dashboard
- User Profile Extension (Custom tabs)
- Visibility Control and UI configuration
- Course Player Macro
- Quiz / Survey Macro
- Creating Exams
- Survey Delivery
- Test Attempts Report
- Test Statistics Report
- Survey Report
- Upgrading Gilly to a new version
- Logging in Gilly
- Gilly Releases & Downloads
Username: demo1, demo2
EduBrite Platform Demo