Program Session - Self Enrollment
To enable self enrollment in program session without monetization, change the access type of the program session to Open. This will allow existing group members to enroll in the program session.
You will also have to make sure that you have enabled Program feature and enabled Program View for learners. This can be done from Site Admin->Site Details->User Interface tab.
Now learners can login and open the Programs sub-tab which is under Courses tab. From there they can search for specific programs (or view all) and based on the permissions, they would see an Enroll button.
Once they click on the Enroll button, next screen will show the available Program Sessions. They can select any session to enroll into.
Once Learner enrolls in a program session. Program will be listed in enrolled programs list.
- Program Creation
- Program Session Creation
- Program Session - Adding Learners
- Program Session - Self Enrollment
- Managing Learners in Program
- Learner's View/Progress in Program
- Program - Adding New Course & Course Session
- Program Completion / Award
- Program Completion Certificate
- Program having N days rolling access in each course
- Rolling Courses Schedule using course duration