Welcome to EduBrite!
If you are trying EduBrite for the first time then this article will guide you through the next steps and essentials.
Key concepts used in EduBrite - Getting familiar with basic concepts used in EduBrite such as microsite, test, course, course session, event, user, group etc.
- If you are using Confluence Cloud integration then refer to the article - importing users from Confluence cloud
- If you are using Confluence Server then refer to the article - Sync users from Confluence server to EduBrite
Authoring - Short video tutorials guide on how to create online tests, surveys, courses, add quizzes to course etc.
Course Delivery - Create course session and enrolling users with various access and duration
Learner's Experience - Learner's experience in taking courses and learner's guide
While creating tests/surveys or courses, in the test and course editor you will see a question mark sign () in the toolbar to provide contextual help. Also, you will find a similar sign at the header to provide quick contextual FAQ and a quick way to open a topic in the EduBrite Support Center.
EduBrite Users Community
We are here 24 x 7 to provide any assistance you need. Once you become EduBrite customer then EduBrite Support Team is your primary point of contact for all LMS related support. EduBrite Support can be reached by opening a topic in the users community at EduBrite Support Center. Here you can also find information about upcoming webinars and latest tweets from EduBrite (or you can follow us at @edubrite).
2. Release Announcements - To keep yourself informed of system enhancements and updates, you can filter Announcements in Communities.
Note - During free trial contact EduBrite sales team (email@example.com) if you have any questions or interested in a demo.
Opening a topic
Follow the steps below to open a topic :
1. Select your Forum from the All forum dropdown e.g. EduBrite Users Community -> 1. Discussions
(Note - if you have a private support group then select your own group)
2. Click a "Create Topic" to open your request.
- Make sure that you have logged in to create a topic
- Provide request details and specifics including screenshots to fasten the resolution.
- EduBrite strives to provide the best support. In order to support you efficiently and in a timely manner, EduBrite has laid support structure and policies so please review them here.
Additional Support Resources
Open Learning - Short video tutorials, which can be searched and filtered easily
Knowledge Base - Wiki style articles provide great insight, examples, use cases and tips
FAQ - Frequently asked questions searchable for various categories
Course Catalog - Courses to get familiar with EduBrite
Webinar Channel - Recordings of the past webinars
Quick Reference Guide (Downloadable PDF) - A handy reference about EduBrite LMS's various features and how to perform specific tasks.