Offering Training programs to Groups with Common Courses and additional Group Specific Courses
if we want to offer two training programs - i. Basic Training program ii Advance Training Program
- Basic Training program contains : Course A + Course B + Course C + Live Training (common)
- Advance Training Program : Course A + Course D + Course E + Live Training (common)
System setup for this use case:
- Groups Creation and Configurations : Create 3 groups : G1_common , G2_Basic , G3_Advance
G1_common : Access Type - By invite , Auto Enroll to group - Enabled.
G2_Basic , G3_Advance : Access Type - By invite , Auto Enroll to group - Disabled,
- Courses Creation and Authorizing : Create Courses - A , B, C, D , Live Training course
Course A : Authorize to G2_Basic , G3_Advance
Course B, Course C : Authorize to G2_Basic
Course D, Course E : Authorize to G3_Advance
Live Training course : Authorize to G1_common
- Common Courses Session for Live Training: Create a course session using Live Training course and Enable Events for this session then Add Live training paid Events. Course session Properties - enable - No Launch option.
- Program Creation :
Create a Program "Basic Training " for G2_Basic Group - Add courses Course A + Course B + Course C , and create a program session ( access - paid)
Create a Program "Advance Training" for G3_Advance - Add courses Course A + Course D + Course E, and create a program session ( access - paid)
Create a Program "Live Training " for G1_common - Add Course - Live Training course : Create program session ( access - by invite) , program session creates a course session as we want to use a same course session that we craeted earlier for this course, delete this new course session.
External user Flow: Course Catalog will list Programs - Basic Training , Advance Training and paid Events. User can buy subscriptions.
Internal User Flow : New User will self enrolled to G1_common and Admin can assign user to Specifc Group. Enroll into Programs or give them Coupon (Group specific) to use for enrollment.