In EduBrite LMS, badges can be linked to Courses or Programs. When a learner completes the course or program requirements and it is awarded to him/her, then if there is a badge associated with that course/program, it will start showing up on user's profile and dashboard.
Program allows you to create course-course relationship using prerequisite option and it also allows you to setup a credit system (or point system) for courses in the program. Unlike the normal usage of program where you create a program-session, you could also create program with badges without any program session, and add users to it as program member (program session based usage is also perfectly fine here). Since programs are linked to a group, this also provides a good way to create badges that are specific to a group or group hierarchy or to define same badge but link it with different programs for different groups. And as learners take courses, the system automatically updates their status in the enrolled programs (including the ones where there is no program session), and as soon as a program requirements are met, learner would get the badge awarded.
Click Add New to upload a new badge - Upload image and specify description.
Uploaded badges list -
Badges - Name and Descriptions can be updated using update icon present in badge list.
Assign Badge to a Course :
A badge can be linked to a course. Using course's badge property badge can be linked to course if you want to award a badge on completion of the course.
Assign Badge to a Program :
- Program Creation
- Program Session Creation
- Program Session - Adding Learners
- Program Session - Self Enrollment
- Managing Learners in Program
- Learner's View/Progress in Program
- Program - Adding New Course & Course Session
- Program Completion / Award
- Program Completion Certificate
- Program Session (Self contained CS/Empty program session)
- Program having N days rolling access in each course
- Rolling Courses Schedule using course duration
- Program Use Case - providing free access for a group of courses