Dashboard, User Profile
Dashboard, Profile, Account Settings
EduBrite provides several features for any user in the site. These features allow users to learn and collaborate effectively to make full use of the resources provided to them.
This is the default homepage for all users. It provides user specific information like, enrolled courses, exams, completed courses & exams, groups, updates etc organized in several panels and tabs.
- My Items - included enrolled courses,programs,exam/survey, assignments, inbox messages
- Completed Items - included completed courses,programs and tests
- My Groups - groups user is enrolled.
- Calendar - calendar widget shows your enrolled courses start/end date, events (subscribed, available for subscription)
- Events - includes events (subscribed and available for subscription) and user's enrolled course sessions access start and end dates.
- Network Updates - included users update,group update and course sessions update.
- Resources - included resources from the groups user is member of.
- Leaderboard - shows leading users credits,badges and statistics showing number of completed courses/programs.
- Welcome Panel - A custom welcome panel can also be added on dashboard using site placement 'Home page top panel'.
Calendar shows user's enrolled courses start date/end date and subscribed events or events available for subscription.Calendar can be customize to enable/disable items visibility and colors for item type, Details are available in calendar setup
Dashboard - Resources Panel
User's all groups resources are listed in dashboard resources panel. Category filter is also available to filter list for a resources tagged with a specific category. This panel provides a quick view to check and download available resources.
Leaderboard shows leading users credits,badges and enrollment/completion statistics. Leaderboard can be customized to show site level leaderboard ( Including all site users data to pull leading users) or include members of users group only. For customization refer to link leaderboard
Network updates panel includes updates from user's group, enrolled course sessions and user's updates. User can post a updates also. Updates are enabled/disables at group or course session level. Please refer to network updates for details.
Events panel shows users subscribed events and events available for subscription.
Accounts & Settings
Accounts & Settings page allows users to specify personal details, change password, set the email alerts preferences and profile sharing.
User Profile Page
Profile page allows users to share some information about themselves with other users. Some Information on profile page comes from Account & Settings page while other comes from various activities performed by the user.
Hide Profile setting -
User can completely turn off visibility of profile page from the accounts and settings page using 'Hide Profile page' checkbox. If user has turned off profile visibility, Other user's will get a message 'profile not shared' when try to access user profile.
Shared profile View -
Profile page shows users personal information, Enrolled groups and tabs for Activity,Events,Course Sessions, Program Sessions and Tests. Users total earned tab and earned badges. An option to send message to user is also available on dashboard page.
User Profile View ( Program Tab) -
Enrolled Courses and Programs tab shows user's enrolled courses/programs information, in-progress/completion status.
Dashboard and Profile Customization
The administrator(s) of the site has the discretion to allow/disallow the ability to customize his/her own dashboard for any user with learner role. This can be achieved by locking the dashboard options of all learners from their own dashboard.Dashboard panels position can be changed by drag and drop these panels in customize dashboard screen.
Please refer to dashboard and profile customization for details.